TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. To attend Island Breakout Weekender, you must be 18 and over. Please bring government photo ID with you as this will be verified upon accommodation check-in/wristband exchange. Government ID includes a current signed passport, EEA member state identity card, UK or EEA driving license, or national identity card. Photocopies will not be accepted.
2. Tickets are only valid when purchased from an official ticket outlet of Island Breakout; they must be exchanged for a wristband during the designated period which you will be notified before the start of Island Breakout. If you lose your event pass wristband or it is stolen, you will have to pay for a new one, as you will be responsible for it for the duration of the weekender. All wristbands will remain the property of Island Breakout until the end of the weekender.
3. All payments (deposits, instalments & full payments) are non-refundable. Refunds will also not be permitted for reasons including alterations to dates (postponment), locations, venues, artists, DJs, performance times, single event cancellations, or third party offers, regardless of how prominent the change is.
4. The full Island Breakout itinerary will be released 7 days before the start of the trip, which is subject to change. Details of single events which are part of the package may be released before this on our website.
5. When a booking is made, the 'lead name' on the booking guarantees that he or she has the authority to accept and does accept on behalf of the party the terms of these booking conditions.
6. Your booking is not considered complete until we have received full payment - if instalment payments are missed, you will be charged a late fee and/or have booking revoked.
7. If you wish to change the name of any guests on a pass or package, we will do our utmost to make these changes, but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes to be made must be from the 'lead name' on the booking. You will be asked to pay an administration charge, and any further cost we incur in making this alteration.
8. It is important to check the details on your confirmation e-mail when you get it, or if booking late at the time of booking, that all the details are exactly as you requested. In the event of any discrepancy, please contact us immediately as it may not be possible to make changes later.
9. Island Breakout does not provide liability insurance for the protection of individuals and/or groups that have booked with us.
10. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are in possession of all necessary travel and health documents before departure. A full and valid passport is required to travel to Corfu. Requirements may change and you must check the up to date position in good time before departure. If you or any member of your party is not a British Citizen or holds a non-British passport, you must check passport and visa requirements with the Greek Embassy, prior to booking.
11. We consider adequate travel insurance to be essential. We do not offer travel insurance as part of our passes or packages, so please ensure you purchase before travel. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance cover you purchase is suitable and adequate for your particular needs.
12. Island Breakout and its associated officers and organizations are not responsible for any individual and/or groups actions, causes of action, claims and demands for, upon by reason of any damage, loss or injury, which hereafter may be sustained by travelling on the Island Breakout trip.
13. By taking part on the Island Breakout trip, you consent to us taking photographic and video images, to be used for the purposes of promotion only. These may be posted on our website, social media, and future promotional material.
14. The accommodation provided for you by Island Breakout - Kavos 2024 is owned and managed by Island Beach Resort, a separate company to us. During your stay, any concerns & queries will be handled by them; we are not responsible or hold no liability for any accommodation services.
15. When you book an Island Breakout Events Wristband or Package with us you accept responsibility for the proper conduct for yourself and your party during the trip. If we or any other person in authority is of the reasonable opinion that you or any member of your party is behaving in such a way as to cause or be likely to cause danger or upset to any other person or damage to the accommodation, we will be entitled to terminate the pass or package of the person(s) concerned. The person(s) concerned will be required to leave the accommodation and we will have no further responsibility to them. No refunds will be made and we will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of the termination. You will be responsible for making full payment for any damage or loss caused by you or any member of your party during the trip. Payment must be paid direct at the time to the service supplier concerned failing which, you will be responsible for meeting any claims subsequently made against us (together with our own and the other party’s full legal costs) as a result of your actions.
16. We are not a specialist disabled holiday company, but we will do our utmost to cater for any special requirements you may have. If you or any member of your party has any allergy, medical condition or disability which may necessitate additional assistance or service from our suppliers, please provide us with full details in the booking form as soon as possible before you confirm your booking so that we can discuss the suitability of your chosen arrangements. You must also promptly advise us if any allergy, medical condition or disability which may affect your holiday develops after your booking has been confirmed, in case the arrangements made are no longer suitable. You may be required to obtain permission from your Doctor to travel or, as a condition of your travel insurance, disclose any existing medical conditions to your insurer. Island Breakout will not be held responsible for the unsuitability of any service if full details of requirements are not given at the time of booking or if the medical condition or disability changes after booking.
17. We reserve the right to amend, add or withdraw any of our booking terms & conditions at any time which you will be notified via e-mail.